Cancellation and Refund Policy
The cancellation and refund policy of Naked Yoga Sydney is non negotiable. Due to the nature of these retreats and us having to pay for all reserved rooms, we will only refund 50% of the money paid (except the non-refundable deposit) 4 weeks before the retreat starts. After 4 weeks before the retreat there is no refund.
By completing and submitting the Booking Form you hereby agree to the following:
1. That I participate in yoga classes and/or workshops and/or retreats, offered by the organisers of Naked Yoga Sydney during which I receive information about yoga. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any yoga and the retreat. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the retreat.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the retreat, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in such a program.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes and the retreat offered by the organisers of Naked Yoga Sydney, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against the organisers of Naked Yoga Sydney, its instructors, staff, workshop facilitators and venue owners including the owners of the Kanimbla View Clifftop Retreat [collectively, the “Released Parties”] from any injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the retreat.
5. I, my heirs and legal representatives, forever release, waive and discharge the Released Parties from any negligence or other acts.
6. I certify that I am over the age of 18.
By completing and submitting the Booking Form you certify that you have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. You also certify that you voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above. You also consent to the above terms and conditions set forth in this waiver and release.