We strongly encourage all students be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Please see our Statement on Vaccination for more details.
Bookings Preferred for ALL Classes ('Drop-ins' allowed)
To ensure greater social distancing and space for students to practice there will be a maximum of 18 students in a class.
We are aware that our students travel from all over Sydney and the regions, so to ensure that no-one travels and is turned away because of the 18 student restriction we have introduced an online booking and payment system. Bookings for each class are essential to guarantee a place in the class.
‘Drop-ins’ will be allowed, however preference will be given to those who have booked if the maximum class numbers are reached.
Bookings can be made by clicking on the Simpletix link below
- Select the class you want (Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday)
- Select the date of the class.
- There are 4 ticket types - Casual class ($20), Casual Class with Student/Senior Discount ($18), 5 Multi Pass (Red Card), 10 Multi Pass (Red Card). Select which is appropriate for you.
- If you need a new 'Red Card', please just book 1 place using the 5 or 10 Multi Class link. We will sort the payment and the issuing of the new card out at the studio. DO NOT book 5 or 10 tickets on the booking system.
If you have a promocode click 'Have
a promotional code?" on the booking page or payment page and hit 'Apply'.
You can book and pay for classes in advance. Separate bookings and payments need to be made for each class.
- There is a maximum of 18 students in each class. Once the maximum has been reached you will be unable to book.
- There are no refunds if you cancel, are unable to make the class or turn up after the class has commenced. Refunds will be provided if NYS is unable to provide a class.
- There is a booking fee for each class. We will absorb part of these costs but we must unfortunately pass on some of this cost.
- 5-Class and 10-Class passes will still be available for sale at the studio. Students using a class pass will still need to book in via the Simpletix booking site.
- We have updated our Release and Privacy policies and by booking you are acknowledging that you have read, understand and agree with these policies.
- are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of a cold or flu; or
- have been diagnosed with COVID or as a High Risk Contact of a COVID positive person;
please DO NOT come to class for at least 14 days. A full refund will be provided for any student who needs to follow this heath advice.