A class booking will need to be completed for each online class that you participate in.
Bookings can be made by clicking on the link below
- Select the class you want (Saturday or Sunday)
- Select the date of the class.
- There are 4 ticket types - Casual class ($20), Casual Class with Student/Senior Discount ($18), 5 Multi Pass (Red Card), 10 Multi Pass (Red Card). Select which is appropriate for you.
- If you need a new Red Card, please just book 1 place using the 5 or 10 Multi Class link. We will sort the payment and the issuing of the new card out at the studio. DO NOT book 5 or 10 tickets on the booking system.
You can book and pay for classes up to 2 weeks in advance. Separate bookings and payments need to be made for each class.
- There is a maximum of 20 students in each class. Once the maximum has been reached you will be unable to book.
- There are no refunds if you cancel, are unable to make the class or turn up after the class has commenced. Refunds will be provided if NYS is unable to provide a class.
- There is a booking fee for each class. We will absorb part of these costs but we must unfortunately pass on part of this cost.
- 5-Class and 10-Class passes will still be available for sale at the studio. Students using a class pass will still need to book in via the Simpletix booking site.
- We have updated our Release and Privacy policies and by booking you are acknowledging that you have read, understand and agree with these policies.