All Students MUST be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Please see our Statement on Vaccination for more details.
Bookings Required for ALL Classes (No 'Drop-ins')
To ensure greater social distancing and space for sudents to practice there will be a maximum of 15 students in a class. For the next few months there will be NO ‘Drop-ins’ allowed.
We are aware that our students travel from all over Sydney and the regions, so to ensure that no-one travels and is turned away because of the 15 student restriction we have introduced an online booking and payment system. Bookings for each class are essential to guarantee a place in the class.
Bookings can be made by clicking on the Simpletix link below
- Select the class you want (Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday)
- Select the date of the class.
- There are 4 ticket types - Casual class ($20), Casual Class with Student/Senior Discount ($18), 5 Multi Pass (Red Card), 10 Multi Pass (Red Card). Select which is appropriate for you.
- If you need a new 'Red Card', please just book 1 place using the 5 or 10 Multi Class link. We will sort the payment and the issuing of the new card out at the studio. DO NOT book 5 or 10 tickets on the booking system.
You can book and pay for classes in advance. Separate bookings and payments need to be made for each class.
- There is a maximum of 15 students in each class. Once the maximum has been reached you will be unable to book.
- There are no refunds if you cancel, are unable to make the class or turn up after the class has commenced. Refunds will be provided if NYS is unable to provide a class.
- There is a booking fee for each class. We will absorb part of these costs but we must unfortunately pass on some of this cost.
- 5-Class and 10-Class passes will still be available for sale at the studio. Students using a class pass will still need to book in via the Simpletix booking site.
- We have updated our Release and Privacy policies and by booking you are acknowledging that you have read, understand and agree with these policies.
Before coming to class please check the latest NSW Health advice at https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/case-locations-and-alerts.aspx. If you:
- are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of a cold or flu; or
- have visited any of the Close Contact Venues (Get tested immediately and self-isolate for 14 days) or the Casual contact Venues (Get tested immediately and self-isolate until you get a negative result);
please DO NOT come to class for at least 14 days. A full refund will be provided for any student who needs to follow this heath advice.