Waiver and Release
I hereby agree to the following:
1. That I participate in yoga classes and/or workshops and/or retreats, offered by the organisers of Naked Yoga Sydney during which I receive information about yoga. I recognise that yoga requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any yoga and the retreat. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the yoga classes and/or workshops and/or retreats.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the the yoga classes and/or workshops and/or retreats, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in such a program. Specifically I acknowledge that such risk includes communicable diseases such as COVID-19.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes and/or workshops and/or retreats offered by the organisers of Naked Yoga Sydney, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against the organisers of Naked Yoga Sydney, its instructors, staff, workshop facilitators and venue owners [collectively, the “Released Parties”] from any injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating.
5. I, my heirs and legal representatives, forever release, waive and discharge the Released Parties from any negligence or other acts.
6. I certify that I am over the age of 18.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above. I hereby consent to the above terms and conditions set forth in this waiver and release.