COVID-19 Safety Plan
The health and well being of our community is of utmost importance. In order to help reduce the likelihood of coronavirus transmission in the studio and to ensure a clean environment for your practice we will be modifying our usual practice as follows:
- introducing an online booking and payment system;
- temperature testing all students on arrival;
- ensuring 1.5m between mats and maintaining 4m2 per student;
- providing hand sanitising dispensers, liquid soap and cleaning products;
- increasing general cleaning of the studio and amenities;
- limiting hands on adjustments and be sanitising after each adjustment (If you prefer the teacher not to adjust you, please let the teacher know when you check-in);
- ensuring that the maximum number of students per class is capped to Government and Health Department guidelines.
- any partner yoga for the time being;
- classes which involve close contact (TouchNConnect and 18-35 Yoga).
- If you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of a cold or flu, refrain from coming to classes.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and props. Yoga mats are for sale at the studio for $25. (If you need to use a class mat or prop, we ask that you give them a thorough clean before and after use. Wipes are provided in the studio).
- Practice good hygiene such as washing your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Please either thoroughly wash your hands before and after class and/or use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Stay informed through reputable sources of information such as the Commonwealth Department of Health or NSW Department of Health which has up to date information and excellent resources.