COVID-19 Safety Plan
The health and well being of our community is of utmost importance. In order to help reduce the likelihood of coronavirus transmission in the studio and to ensure a clean environment for your practice we will be modifying our usual practice as follows:
What we will be doing:
- introducing an online booking and payment system;
- temperature testing all students on arrival;
- ensuring at least 1.5m between mats and maintaining 4m2 per student;
- introducing HEPA/UVC air filtering;
- providing hand sanitising dispensers, liquid soap and cleaning products;
- increasing general cleaning of the studio and amenities;
- suspecting partner yoga for the time being;
- limiting hands on adjustments and be sanitising after each adjustment (If you prefer the teacher not to adjust you, please let the teacher know when you check-in);
- ensuring that the maximum number of students per class is capped to Government and Health Department guidelines.
What we will not be doing:
- partner yoga;
- classes which involve close contact (TouchNConnect and 18-35 Yoga).
What you can do:
- get vaccinated;
- If you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of a cold or flu, refrain from coming to classes.
- Before coming to class please check the latest NSW Health advice at https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/case-locations-and-alerts.aspx. If you have visited any of the Close Contact Venues (Get tested immediately and self-isolate for 14 days) or the Casual Contact Venues (Get tested immediately and self-isolate until you get a negative result) - please DO NOT come to class for at least 14 days.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and props. Yoga mats are for sale at the studio for $25. (If you need to use a class mat or prop, we ask that you give them a thorough clean before and after use. Wipes are provided in the studio).
- Practice good hygiene such as washing your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Please either thoroughly wash your hands before and after class and/or use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Stay informed through reputable sources of information such as the Commonwealth Department of Health or NSW Department of Health which has up to date information and excellent resources.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.