Touch N' Connect Booking Form
The class is 2 hours in duration and will commence at 3.00pm, but doors will be locked at 2.50pm. All students will need to arrive by 2.50pm.
If you have not prearranged a partner BEFORE the class, you will be partnered with another student. You will not be able to arrange partners at the class. This is a technical workshop format and we expect that all students will respect their partners, honour them by being present and attentive and observing boundaries.
You will need to complete the online booking form below and by registering for the class you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
- All students must arrive at the studio by 2.50pm. Doors will be locked at this time.
- There will be no arranging of partners at the class. All prearranged partnering must be organised in advance and both partners will need to complete the booking form. If one partner is unable to make the class there is no guarantee that a partner can be arranged. You will need to contact Steve by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS on 0407 281 433.
- This is a technical workshop format and respect for your partner is paramount. This involves being present, attentive and involved in sharing and practicing the techniques while respecting and observing any boundaries.
- Any cancellations must be notified by 12 noon on the day of the class. Cancellations after this time will still need to be paid for. Cancellations must be notified by email to email@example.com or SMS to 0407 281 433
- Any student who has booked and fails to show for the class without notifying will be excluded from Touch N Connect classes for 3 months.
- Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in exclusion from the class and future classes.
By returning this form you agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Naked Yoga Sydney Touch N Connect class.
Sunday 23 February 2020 3pm - 5pm